Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Guest Posts

I've written a number of blog posts lately. What, you ask? Where are they? You haven't seen them here?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You're right. I've been guest blogging all over the place, and since I couldn't get my act together to write an additional post for my own blog, I'm doing a mash-up of my recent guest posts in hopes that you'll check them out if you haven't already...

Last Friday I had a post on Kristin McFarland's blog, writing about Steampunk & Corsets, in which I pose the question, "Is the corset a symbol of oppression, or a sign of liberated self-expression?"
Sounds serious, don't it?

Then on Sunday, I was at Dawn's Reading Nook, complaining about sex scenes. Actually, I was complaining about badly written...oh, never mind. Check it out for yourself.

 (And no, I don't have a picture to illustrate my sex scenes rant. Sorry...)

And finally, yesterday I had a guest post on Denise Moncrief's blog, Suspense, She Writes. This one describes my cunning plan for getting work done during the summer months when computer-competition heats up to Olympian levels.
So that's what I've been up to.  What have you been doing? Please share in the comments...
Peace,
Liv

Photo credits:
Olympic Logo http://www.logostage.com/logo/olympic/#.T-nKv_W_Ovw
Steampunk Ladies  (from Etsy)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links to your guest posts, will definitely go check them out.

    Here in Colorado the heat has put me in a state of torpor, from which I only emerge in the evening.

    At the same time, I don't want to neglect the writing, so this afternoon I'll make the supreme effort. ;v)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the links, Thomas. Don't know much about heat-related torpor 'round here. Summer hasn't started yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to guest post. In fact, I've been so busy editing, I haven't written any in awhile, and I'm definitely missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan - Thanks for checking in. Any time you want to write a guest post for my blog, you'd be more than welcome.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete