Thaddeus Dupont has had over eighty years to forget…
The vampire spends his nights chanting the Liturgy of the Hours and ruthlessly disciplines those unnatural urges he’s vowed never again to indulge. He is at the command of the White Monks, who summon him at will to destroy demons. In return, the monks provide for his sustenance and promise the return of his immortal soul.
Sarasija Mishra’s most compelling job qualification might be his type O blood…
The 22-year-old college grad just moved across the country to work for some recluse he can’t even find on the internet. Sounds sketchy, but the salary is awesome and he can’t afford to be picky. On arrival he discovers a few details his contract neglected to mention, like the alligator-infested swamp, the demon attacks, and the nature of his employer’s “special diet”. A smart guy would leave, but after one look into Dupont’s mesmerizing eyes, Sarasija can’t seem to walk away. Too bad his boss expected “Sara” to be a girl.
Falling in love is hard at any age…
The vampire can’t fight his hungers forever, especially since Sara’s brought him light, laughter and a very masculine heat. After yielding to temptation, Thaddeus must make a choice. Killing demons may save his soul, but keeping the faith will cost him his heart.
Amazon - Barnes and Noble - iBooks - Kobo
Things Sara Mishra told his mother about his new job:
- Great salary and benefits
- Requires him to move from Seattle to a small town outside of New Orleans
- Duties include setting up a Facebook page for his new boss, Thaddeus Dupont
- Mr. Dupont is on a special diet for medical reasons.
Things Sara hasn't mentioned to Ma:
- The actual residence is in the middle of an alligator-infested swamp
- His co-worker has been kidnapped by demons
- Thaddeus Dupont is over 100 years old.
- The "special diet" might be Sara...