Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fun

This has been a busy week. Well, Noney had a busier week than I did - and now she wants me to spell her name with an -ey. Okay, girlfriend. Whatever you say. It's your birthday, after all.

Oh, did I mention it was Noney's birthday? Yep, she just turned thirty something-something. And to celebrate, she got on a plane and flew to Maui. I'm staring into the 40 degree Seattle overcast and trying not to hate her. It's hard.

Before she left, we put our heads together and came up with a video for your Friday Fun post. For our viewing party I suggested we make cute little cocktails with sliced pineapple and colored paper umbrellas, in honor of her upcoming excursion. She looked out from under her perfectly tinted lashes and said, "I'd like a very dry Ketel One martini up and with an orange twist."

Okey-dokey. I poured myself a beer.

Regardless of what it took to get the job done, we did, in fact, come up with a video. This is an older one, featuring a duo called Cleary and Harding, and they've done something real interesting with the song "We No Speak Americano". I hope you all enjoy the show, and Noney, I hope some hot young surfer dude is bringing you a Mai Tai even as I type this.
Peace,
Liv



4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Oh I enjoy your Fridays, and that Noney - what a hoot :) You two obviously have a lot of fun ;)

    Thanks for bringing a smile on a dreary Friday morning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! Any time you want to come join us for our weekly viewing party, you're most welcome to.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that video is totally hypnotic for some reason. I enjoyed it--thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out the post, Mike. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete