Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fun

So Nonee and I put our heads together to come up with an amazing Friday Fun video for you (Nonee is short for Anonymous, and this week she asked me to spell it with a double-E on the end. We're good friends, so I indulge her). We sat down with my laptop and a couple of beers - well, she was drinking a Maker's Mark Manhattan with extra lime and a cherry - and looked at some of our options. These little get-togethers can get pretty silly, I mean, you know what I'm like after a beer, right?
Heh.
Anywhoodle, this week we decided to take things in a little different direction. We went to the home of The Bloggess to scavenge from her weekly mash-up posts. I hope that's not tacky, but she really has the best stuff. If you haven't run across Jennifer Lawson, who writes as The Bloggess  you should really check out her site. The post where she explains how she came to purchase a metal chicken is one of the funniest things that's ever crossed the internet. She named it Beyonce. Do you need to know more than that? She's also written a book that's available here for preorder. You can follow the links to her blog &/or to the post about the chicken. After you watch this video, of course.  ;)
 
It is a brilliant little clip that will likely turn into a brain worm and torture you for the rest of the day. Enjoy!
And have a great weekend.
Peace,
Liv

PS...This amazing community has donated over $800 to Sophia's fund. You guys rock!

12 comments:

  1. You realize that you've completely given Nonee's identity away, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...the FWDiva's makin' me laugh...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be vibrating the rest of the day now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noneebadger don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some of what you drank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HMcM...sorry about the vibrations. Okay, not really. ;)
    and
    Noneebadger is a fun girl!
    and
    April, I bet you're vibrating too. ;)
    and
    Noni2...is it the beer or the Manhattan? Either way works for me.
    Thanks, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Too much fun :) I'll have to join you and Nonee for drinks sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For sure, Ann. We drink at least semi-regularly, and it's always good to have company.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I think it's important for you all to know that the FreewayDiva and Nonee both got Beyonce Christmas ornaments this year. We take our crazy seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, might have been two, Jodi Lea...
    :)

    ReplyDelete