Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fun: Birthday Edition

I thought about taking today off, because, you know, it's my birthday, and I should only have to do the things I want to do. Come to find out, what I wanted to do was put a post up on my blog. 

Go figure.

Well, half a post, at least. Today I'm guest blogging over at Decadent Decisions with my friend W. Lynn Chantale. She's all about romance, and so is my post. I ask the perennial question, what makes your heart beat faster?

My own answer to that question bears a direct relationship to the Friday Fun video for today. See, at the end of my Decadent Decisions post, I've got a link to the webpage for my husband's band, The Fentons. He's the bass player, and he usually stands on the right side of the stage - as you'll see in the video here. ;) And yes, his nickname is Snake.

Hope you enjoy this taste of FentonsTwang, and check out my post over on Lynn's blog.
Peace,
Liv

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Liv! Cheers! *drinks a toast to you*

    P.S. Love the husband's band - they look like they have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tami! I'll let you know if they ever go on tour...they're playing a private function in Portland in June, so it's not impossible that they'd be down where you are.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Liv! Hope it's been a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that! Hope you had a great BDay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That anonymous is meeeee!!!

    Woops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should AnonymousKim be your new nickname? AnonyKim?
    Nah...
    Thanks for the good wishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete