Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday Fun

Noni came home from Hawaii all excited because she'd found a new video for this week's post. Are you wondering why she was trolling the internet looking up videos during her week in Maui? So was I, but then I decided we should just be thankful that she had our best interest in mind.

Last Saturday night she came over for dinner. Noni's a helluva cook, and we're always happy when she shows up with her apron on. She keeps the husband from getting too Lutheran with the barbeque. While the coals were getting hot she and I sat down over the laptop so she could show me her discoveries. 

The hands-down winner of the Friday-Fun sweepstakes shows what happens when a toddler has one too many. In addition to being painfully funny, it's in keeping with our recent tropical theme. Real alcoholic beverages were not consumed in the making of this video, but it's hard to remember that as you watch it. In fact, it occurs to me that Noni and I might occasionally resemble this kid by the end of the night. 
Not really.
Well, maybe when we were younger. We've got more class than that now.
Right?
Anywhoodle, enjoy the video and have a great weekend. If you have an extra minute, take a look at my Team Sophia page to keep up to date on our fundraising progress.
Peace,
Liv

13 comments:

  1. That was funny. Glad no real alcohol was used. Hey what's too Lutheran with the BBQ about? I'm Lutheran and haven't heard that one yet.
    Diana
    www.pencildancer.com

    Loving the background on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for that laugh, Liv. *tears running down my face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fret, Diana. I think the joke started b/c my husband tends to overcook steaks (= turn them to leather) and since he's the only Lutheran in a bunch of Catholics, we decided he's better off sticking to casseroles.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we all fall down! That was ridiculously cute! Thanks to Noni for that necessary research.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, 'scuse me palm tree, oh, sorry table. I'm trading Nappy Hour for Happy Hour! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nappy hour for Happy hour! Ha!!! Thanks Elaine, and you too Sharon. Glad you both liked the post. (and Sharon, I'll pass your thanks along to Noni)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahaha! Loved it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much fun! Oh my goodness, I can always come here and find true entertainment :) That Noni is a character! Thanks for the fun and laughter, Liv :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That baby has amazing eye/hand coordination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Very funny! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the no alcohol was consumed in the filming of the video warning. LOL. Very cute.

    You've been tagged in my latest blog post. Drop by and check it out.
    http://bridgetsrantsnramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you guys, Noni & I run out for lunch for an hour an EVERYBODY stops by to check out the blog. Thanks Sarah & Ann & Zrinka & Mona & TAmi & Bridget! I'm glad you all liked the baby.
    ;)
    (And thanks for the tag, Bridget. Am off to see what you're up to.)

    ReplyDelete