Monday, January 23, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!


I have been nominated by Charity Parkerson for the Versatile Blogger Award!  I'm thrilled that people are having fun reading my blog, and I hope that I can continue to make it an entertaining place to visit.


Charity is a clever girl and multipublished author from Tennessee who created the Sinners Series. Yum!  You can check her out at charity-thesinners.blogspot.com/


Rules
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself
5. In the same post, include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs


SEVEN RANDOM THINGYS


1] I've lived on four different islands (Chincoteague, VA, Mercer Island, WA, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and Honolulu, Hawaii).
2] I hate fig newtons.
3] I am the Queen of Clutter (okay, if you've ever seen my house, you knew that).
4] I would much rather read the book than watch the movie.
5] The best thing about my house is the view of the sky.
6] My sister Liza did the cover art for my book.
7] My three closest friends are the same ages as my three sisters, who all live far away. Is it luck, or did I deliberately try to recreate my family?



15 NOMINEES
1. Amanda Byrne at The Rubber Duck Brigade
2. W.Lynn Chantale at Decadent Decisions
3. Shannon O'Brien at Shannon O'Brien, Author
4. Jillian Chantal at Jillian Chantal
5. Empi Baryeh at Empi Baryeh's Blog
6. Liberty Blake at Liberty's Spells
7. K.H. LeMoyne at K.H. LeMoyne
9. Darlene Fredette at Finding the Write Words
10. Rabia Gale at Rabia Gale / writer at play
11. Tami Clayton at Tami Clayton
12. Ann Foweraker at Ann Foweraker
13. Helen McMullin at Foofaraws from Helen
14. Cora Ramos at Cora Ramos Blog
15. Diana Lesire Brandmeyer at Diana Lesire Brandmeyer, pencildancer

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll have to check out your nominees! You know what? I've never liked fig newtons either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! My evil scheme is to infiltrate #WANA112 with award recipients.
    ;)
    Now if the cookie has chocolate in it...it's a whole different story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contrats on your award and your release. Sounds sooo good. BTW, I fixed the link to my YouTube book trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! And congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amanda! You can post the badge with pride.
    ;)
    And Zrinka, the trailer is very cool. Love all the pix of far-away places. And you're a Versatile Blogger, too, cuz I said so.
    Peace,
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you for the shout out and enjoy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination. This is the second time and I really appreciate it, I lack the patience to sit down and answer the questions. lol. Now I guess I have to. Thanks Liv

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do it, Lynn. Get the Chef to help.
    ;)
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award, Liv. I'm stoked that you nominated me. I'll do the necessary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Empi! The emblem's going to look good on your blog.
    ;)
    Thanks,
    Liv

    ReplyDelete